1. The processing of personal data that you have communicated to us has only purposes related to:
- performance of our economic activity (fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations, management of customers and / or suppliers, management of any disputes);
- processing of orders and related communications;
- commercial purposes (marketing, promotional activities);
- statistical purposes.
Personal data collected from correspondence sent to our company can also be viewed by personnel not assigned to processing belonging to the company organization for mail sorting purposes. Personal data collected from faxes sent to our company can also be viewed by the staff not assigned to treatment for sorting purposes to the departments concerned.
When ordering and registering on our site you will be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or other details.
2. The treatment may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and will include all the operations or set of operations for collecting, recording, organizing, preserving, processing, modifying, selecting, extracting, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, deleting or destroying the data necessary for the processing in question, including the communication to the subjects referred to in point 4 below, as well as the dissemination in the area referred to in point 5 of this statement.
This data can only be accessed by our staff in charge with username and password, and all the security procedures necessary to protect them from violations by unauthorized personnel, both locally and online, have been applied.
Furthermore, these data will be:
a) processed lawfully and fairly;
b) collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms not incompatible with these purposes;
c) exact and, if necessary, updated;
d) relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
e) stored in a form that allows identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
3. It is not necessary to request consent to the processing of common personal data relating to accounting and tax obligations (addresses, C.Fiscale, P.Iva) as required by law, while in other cases it is optional.
However, the refusal may generate difficulties in honoring the commitments as well as the lower convenience to establish the relationship.
4. Personal data relating to the treatment in question may be disclosed:
- to the authorities for compliance with the law;
- to chambers of commerce, industry, crafts and agriculture;
- to consultants or freelancers;
- to data processing centers;
- to collaborators;
- to banks and credit institutions;
- to companies belonging to our group;
- to specialized companies for the request of commercial information;
- to its employees not entrusted with the processing, limited to the address, for production and logistic purposes of shipment;
- to carriers, couriers appointed by us to deliver the goods;
- our company reserves the right to communicate to the judicial bodies any activity that it considers illegal.
5. To the interested party of the treatment in question is recognized the exercise of rights under Article. Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/03 (Rights of the interested party), in particular, he can request at any time the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and may request the immediate cancellation.
The interested party may also, in a completely free manner, at any time and without justified reason, oppose the processing of the sending of advertising material, commercial communications, the publication of your name on our websites, research of market, to direct marketing activities and to the request for commercial information.
Alice Bottelli is the data controller.
Any requests pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Sole Responsible pursuant to Article 29 of Legislative Decree 196/03 is Alice Bottelli.
We wish to inform you that your personal data - collected directly from you will be used by Web Marketing Company and communicated to others, in full compliance with the fundamental principles, dictated by Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the circulation of data;
• Directive 97/66 / EC for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
• Directive 97/07 / EC and Legislative Decree 185/99 for the protection of consumers in distance contracts;
• from the directive 00/31 / CE for the electronic commerce;
• of the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data";
• of Legislative Decree 70/2003 on the subject of electronic commerce.
The emails you receive will contain information and purchase proposals related to Web Marketing Company and / or business partners. Your email address will remain the exclusive property of Corporate Web Marketing and never given to others.
Each email you receive will contain the link to cancel immediately.
For any information, request, clarification and request for compensation, please contact us at email@example.com
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregated data on site traffic and site interactions in order to provide better experiences and tools for the site in the future. We can also use reliable third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can decide that your computer warns you every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do it through the settings of your browser. If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site more efficient may not work properly.
7. Google's advertising requirements may be summarized by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive user experience. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Impression reports on the Google Display Network
• Reports on demographics and interests
• Integration with the DoubleClick platform
We, together with third-party providers such as Google, use proprietary cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers to compile data relating to user interactions in relation to our website.
Users can set preferences on how Google advertises you using the Google Ads Settings page. Alternatively, you can disable it using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-in.